Birthday Party Hat Ideas
So im all about this hat, I love it! It is soooooo cute. I had to share. I found this on
You can buy the PDF from this site for ONLY $7.50. It includes a ‘How To’ tutorial, pictures and lots of good information. You can buy the PDF from this site for ONLY $7.50. It includes a ‘How To’ tutorial, pictures and lots of good information. From the site–>In planning for my soon to be 6 year old’s birthday party this year, I really wanted to create a party hat for her that would win her over. She is in every essence a girly girl! Needless to say I found her soon after in the mirror trying on her hat eyes aglow and feeling like the princess she is!The silhouette is sold separately as a party printable through TomKat Studio on etsy.The Alexa Party Hat pattern does not need even a stitch of sewing! It is made entirely with glue. Beautiful enough to be made for Christmas festivities to top off a Christmas tree or for Thanksgiving on the mantle! This isn’t just a party hat..it is much, much more! These would be absolutely adorable as cake toppers or centerpieces for any party!
Learn to make in very simple easy to follow steps with lots of photographs all within this one pattern:
- Crepe paper flowers
- Paper Accordion flowers
- Tissue paper fringe garland
Pattern includes a template for your hat and the printable “Queen of Glamorous” banner as well as several more phrases for your other guests and one blank banner so you can include the phrase of your choice.
I LOVE this pattern because:
- No sewing
- Would make really sweet party favors for little girls
- Would be a fabulous, unique Christmas tree topper
- FUN and SO easy to make!
- 25 pages of concise, step-by-step instructions and illustrated photos make this absolutely beginner friendly for any level crafter. Anyone can make these!
Broadway Top Hat
Another amazing hat! I found this on the same site
You can buy the PDF from this site for ONLY $7.50. It includes a ‘How To’ tutorial, pictures and lots of good information. From the site–> You might not be able to pull a rabbit out of this adorable top hat, but the true magic lies in that it does not need any sewing! That’s right, NO SEWING required! Not even a stitch…”But how?” You might ask. It’s really easier than you might think. You just need a few supplies and a bit of imagination. This pattern and your hands will do the rest of the work.This hat radiates the prestige and distinction associated with aristocratic Broadway and will capture the moment of your little one in a production to be remembered forever.
- No sewing required. Can be made with any fabric that you wish!
- Embellished using flowers made from the Free Rolled Flower Tutorial found on my blog and the Isabella La Fleur pattern sold separately (optional).
- 14 pages of concise step-by-step directions and illustrated photos make this absolutely beginner friendly. Anyone can make these
Please post pictures below if you decide to make this hat, I would love to see it. Also if you have another party hat idea, please post them below.